| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aimores in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 125mm (4.9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Aimores October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Aimores, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Aimores: