| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aimores in July is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 17.9mm (0.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Aimores July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aimores, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aimores: